Café con Coco
Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 30 ml espresso
- 100 ml milk
- 15 ml coconut flavoured syrup
- Evaporated milk
- Chocolate sauce
- Add a little chocolate sauce to the conical glass.
- Cover the chocolate sauce with a little evaporated milk.
- With the cappuccino frother, prepare about 100 ml milk foam and carefully mix it with the coconut syrup.
- Fill the glass 2/3 full with milk foam.
- Prepare an espresso in a pot and pour it slowly over the milk foam.
Draw a pattern on top of the foam with chocolate sauce.