Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 2 x 110 ml coffee
- 5 tsp icing sugar
- 4 tbsp whipped cream
- 40 ml Kahlúa (coffee liqueur)
- 20 ml Cognac
- 2 tsp chocolate syrup
- A little ground cinnamon
- Mix together the Kahlúa, Cognac and chocolate syrup, season with the cinnamon and pour into two prewarmed glasses.
- Prepare the coffee in a separate cup or glass, then divide it equally between the glasses and stir well.
- Carefully mix the whipped cream and icing sugar.
- Top up the glasses with the sweetened cream.
Decorate with chocolate sprinkles.